Friday, September 19, 2008

YAY for the Weekend!

I have absolutely nothing planned for this weekend and that's the way I like it! Believe it or not, we just got cable at our house yesterday! We have had no satellite dish or anything for years. We just didn't want to pay for something you could get for free. We have two big screen plasma TV's with a HD antenna on on top of our house. The quality of the picture is amazing! It's actually better than cable because the signal doesn't have to travel through the cables or something (no idea). Anyway, I think I'm going to plop myself on the couch and watch Rachael Ray and the History Channel for hours. I may not even leave the house.

I also got a new laptop last week and with the new cable we now have wireless Internet! I feel so "new-age". I can sit on the couch with my laptop and blog away! What fun! I may hit a yard sale or two. Reynie has inspired me to go out and find some old chairs. I love the look of those beat up old kitchen table chairs and I have the perfect spot in my house for one. I searched the adds for some close by yard sales and found some estate sales at old homes just down the street. Who knows what I will end up with!

I hope everybody has a safe and fabulous weekend! I hope I get to read about lots of fun stuff on Monday! Toot-A Loo!!

No comments: