Alright, this is my first time to be "tagged". God, Do You Hear This Southern Girl Rambling to list six weird things about myself. She played by the rules so I will too!
1. I totally pick at my toenails. Maybe that's more gross than weird!
2. I cannot stand the smell of toothpaste! And if someone else is brushing their teeth in my presence I swear I will puke! The slobber and ickyness of it all mixed together just kills me! It o
doesn't bother me when I am brushing my own teeth, thank goodness, but when other folks do.....YUCK!
3. I have a tiny little gap between my two front teeth and I always do this weird thing were I try to blow out the food that gets stuck there when I eat. Dental floss maybe? To easy!
4. I have to have leather furniture but I don't want to sit on leather. I have to put a blanket down. Go figure.
5. I am obsessed with changing the sheets on my bed. And thanks to Kari, I have to have at least a 350 thread count.
6. I used to be TERRIFIED to fly even though my dad is a pilot. One day, I just got over it and now I fly all the time.
I would tag some folks but I am so new at this that I don't know anyone to tag! I hope everybody doesn't think I'm too weird now!
Easy envelope pillow covers
3 years ago