Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I just realized why blogging is going to be the BEST thing EVER. I went shoe shopping today, one of my favorite past times, and now I get to show my shoes to the world!! Nothing makes me happier than new shoes. See, I told you my life was quite different than yours! Look at these:





I have no idea what I'm going to wear them with but I'm sure I'll find something. The ones on the bottom are my favorite. In the picture they look like snake skin but they are actually gingham (like a little checker board) with a little bow!
I have new shoes and I'm happy! Hope your day turns out as good as mine!

1 comment:

Angela said...

How great is shoe shopping?! Love it, though I've not been real shoe shopping myself since before kids (seriously!) and when I had layovers in fun places.

See? Now I can "live a little" through you too!

Ain't blogging fun?!